- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas US Congress & Senate Races
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA on the Issue
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA on the Issue
Elizabeth Theiss - email@example.com
Maria Martinez - firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston,Tx. Three Republican candidates for Texas Lt-Governor and Pauken for Governor pledge support for enforcement legislation. Pauken, Dewhurst, Patrick and Patterson all returned the surveys compiled by three Texas advocacy groups for immigration enforcement. "Pauken's opponent, Attorney General Greg Abbott, is MIA on the issue," says Mrs.Theiss, founder of Stop the Magnet, who issued the survey, "It seems he is waiting on DC to save him with an amnesty bill."
Unlike his opponents, Patterson also admits his support for the guest-worker plank in the TX GOP platform developed and promoted by the restaurant and construction industries in Texas.
In the case of a run-off, Stop the Magnet will reissue a specific questionnaire on whether the candidates support the Texas Solution.
Survey responses are available at link: Immigration Vetting Project ...