- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas US Congress & Senate Races
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
City of Houston voters only! (Must be able to vote for the Mayor of Houston).
Tell your friends, family, neighbors and colleagues. Please do not hold them,mail us what you can obtain quickly.
Please fill out the petitions carefully and legibly -- they are legal documents:
- No stray marks.
- Copies and faxes are not accepted.
- Use black ink.
Mail in signed forms as soon as possible, we only have 180 days from "start day" to collect 20,000 valid signatures.
Mail petitions to:Stop the Magnet
448 W. 19th St. #234Houston, TX 77008
TO DOWNLOAD THE PETITIONS, CLICK THE TWO LINKS BELOW. REMEMBER, THERE ARE TWO PETITIONS.
Important! Before printing these documents, please make sure to set your print features to landscape and scale to 95% for the E-Verify document. Review in PDF print preview to ensure that all fields are included and text does not get cut off in the margins.
There are two petitions below by type and listed as "PRINT VERSION", simply click the buttons below.
BE SURE TO PRINT IN LANDSCAPE VIEW