- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas US Congress & Senate Races
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
Do you think the Hempstead ISD Board should have:
Given Ms. Lacey a written reprimand and retained her for the next school year.
85% (35 votes)
Agree with current action taken in non-renewal of contract.
5% (2 votes)
Fired her outright!
10% (4 votes)
Total votes: 41
Please participate in our poll regarding Hempstead ISD's recent decision to forego renewing the principal's contract. She was obviously having problems with student discipline in their use of Spanish at school and sought to bring order to the court by announcing an English-only policy via the school intercom. You can use the links below to get a grip on this story that rapidly went national. Our press release has also been posted at:
Regardless of our strong opinion on this matter, we encourage you to express your true views here.
Please note Texas Education code on the official "language of instruction": http://law.onecle.com/texas/education/28.005.00.html
Links to story:
Legal Assistant Cynthia Zamora: