- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas US Congress & Senate Races
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
Stop the Magnet Endorses Sharon Joy Fisher (CD-18) & Weston Martinez- Railroad Commissioner
February 9, 2016
SHARON JOY FISHER for CD-18-Visit: http://www.fisherforcongress.com
Stop the Magnet endorses lifetime Houston resident and conservative activist Sharon Joy Fisher for Congressional District 18. It is with great pleasure that we back this candidate as she is one of us, who works at ground level to educate and rally the public around conservative positions in the arena of excessive immigration, Islamic Supremacism,border security,Second Amendment Rights, and Pro-Life/ Family issues. Unlike the other candidates on the Republican ticket, Sharon is dedicated and active on the issues and will uphold these values in DC. Spread the word! WESTON MARTINEZ for TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION-Visit: http://www.westonfortexas.com/about.html
Stop the Magnet endorses Weston Martinez for Railroad Commissioner. Mr. Martinez has garnered the support and enthusiasm of many respected grassroots activists and organizations in the state. This is no accident. His background shows he has used his passion for conservative values and intellect to serve Texas. It is evident that he understands the problems we face as a border state and supports enforcement of our immigration laws. Should Mr. Martinez prevail in this election, we can all look forward to a staunch defense and innovative approach to our precious oil and gas industry as a result of his experience and background.
We wish Mr. Martinez the best of luck!