- Costs Of Illegal Immigration
- Immigration Vetting Project
- Survey - Texas US Congress & Senate Races
- Survey - Texas State Races
- Survey - Houston Mayor's Race & Council
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Council Candidates are VERY AFRAID of Immigration Questions
- PRESS RELEASE: Most Candidates for Lt-Governor in Texas Claim Support for Immigration Enforcement Controls, Abbott MIA
- POLL: What GOP plank on immigration do you prefer?
- Blog Posts
HEMPSTEAD ISD FIRES ITS OWN TO CATER TO ILLEGAL ALIEN SEPARATIST GROUPS
HEMPSTEAD ISD YIELDS TO ETHNIC LOBBY IN PRINCIPAL'S TERMINATION OF CONTRACT OVER ENGLISH LANGUAGE USE IN SCHOOL
Houston,Tx. We are very disappointed by the recent decision of the Hempstead ISD Board not to renew the contract of Amy Lacey in her capacity as Principal of Hempstead Middle School. The Board took the easy way out and yielded to the pressures from out-of-district ethnocentric groups with veiled threats of federal investigations for possible 'hate crimes'. In sync with these revisionist history propagandists and separatist groups like MALDEF and LULAC, hysterical outrage from parents and students created an atmosphere of retaliation against Ms. Lacey. Certainly, the students are entitled to First Amendment rights as Ms. Lacey should be entitled to professional discretion in her role as principal. Ms. Lacey, utilized her professional assessment in addition to expressing her First Amendment rights in proposing that the students adopt a meaningful effort to assimilate into the country that provided refuge for their families; not to overtake it in terms of its culture and language and make a mockery of the hospitality offered them by U.S. taxpayers who are left with the bill. America deserves its territorial integrity, its language and culture simply as every other country is also able to do without interference.
National cohesion is important for all who wish to live in a peaceful and harmonious nation. Ms. Lacey had the courage to stand for the long-term benefit of the next generation, yet the district, in terminating Ms. Lacey, chose to model cowardice.